seeks to master the art of conversational movement, to find the dwelling of the selfless heart, to reflect the evolution of culture and its peoples, to explore the realm of living awareness, and to open the skies to shine on both the watching eyes and the story fabric unfurling before them.
- Thriller and Halloween Parade
- The Dancers' Journal
- Free Day of Classes!
- Lecca, the studio cat
- Join our Email Newsletter
- 1001 Nights 2019 : "One Veiling" with guest artist Mardi Love
- Shisha Tribal Belly Dance
- Alchemy with Jill Parker
- Virtual Performance TIP JAR
The Dancers' Journal
Excerpts and words of experience from dancers about their personal practice, their physical well being, the things that inspire and more. If you'd like to contribute to this blog email us: email@example.com