Reassessing your personal dance goals:
1. "-Do I have a near spotless attendance record and am I on time almost always, with rare exceptions?
2. -Is my skill level where it should be in accordance to how long I have been dancing?
3. -Do I constantly seek out new mediums in dance to adjust my skill and ability?
4. -Have I really pushed myself out of my comfort zone in learning to do other dances or use props?
5. -Am I easy to work with requiring little time and effort on the parts of others?
6. Am I a self-starter? Or do I do better working in a group? *not that one is better than the other, it is just important to know which one you are*
7. -Am I flexible with regard to costuming and am I able to wear any of the troupe's costumes?
8. -If I were to get a call to do a show with little to no preparation or rehearsals, would I be able to confidently pull off a performance?
9. -Do I push myself to work with individual members of our group or do I tend to stay in my comfort zone with the same one or two people?
10.-Have I become stronger musically, either with finger cymbals or by learning hand drum rhythms?
11. -Do I maintain a positive attitude even if the group/class is working on something I am not particularly fond of?
12. -Do I encourage others in the troupe to help them feel their confidence?"